We are looking for the perfect person to join the catmandu team! At catmandu, we have a unique company culture. Our company motto is that “everything matters.” We believe in putting the customer first above all else but we also believe in creating a fun, well-balanced work environment in which our team members can find growth, new opportunities, and fulfillment. We only hire team members that are top notch in their skills as well as in their interpersonal skills. But it’s not all about work! We also have a ton of fun together both inside and outside of the office.
We are currently looking for an individual to manage our online social media and blogging presence. That’s right, you will get paid to write and post to social media!
If you are interested in this position, please contact us.
Conceives and executes digital marketing strategies and programs. Responsible for product and market development; and gathering, analyzing, and utilizing market research. Understands how to implement Social Networking and SEO to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You will be primarily responsible for and measured on:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Write and share set number of blog posts focused on predetermined target market.
The candidate will be measured on:
- Achieving the outlined objectives above
- Being strong team member
- Leadership & management ability
- Functional digital marketing expertise
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi tasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or equivalent experience